Panglobe can assist its clients in the opening and management of corporate bank accounts with a number of reputable banks world-wide. Our services include facilitating the entire bank account opening procedure, as well as overall management of the bank account(s).
For your ease of reference, we include hereunder a list of the documentation required in the opening of a bank account by a Cyprus registered company or for a company registered in foreign jurisdictions.
- Certificate of Incorporation / Registration
- Certificate of Registered Office
- Certificate of Good Standing for companies registered abroad if over two years old
- Certificate of Directors & Secretary or Minutes of the Subscribers appointing the initial directors and all minutes by the board of directors leading to the current status of the company
- Certificate of Shareholders
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Declaration(s) of Trust / Trust Deed(s) between the beneficial owner(s) and the registered shareholder(s) acting as nominees (if applicable)
- Ownership / group structure leading to the ultimate beneficial owner(s) (diagrammatical or otherwise)
- Proof of business address of Group Principal Trading Offices
- Duly certified copies of the passports of the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Proof of residential address of the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- Curriculum vitae of the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
*It should be noted that the all banks may at their own discretion request additional information and/or documentation otherwise not noted above.