Under the Fiduciary Law (L.196(I)/2012), PANGLOBE fulfilled all obligatory regulatory requirements and obtained its license from CySEC for the provision of administration services to its clients.
In order to remain compliant, PANGLOBE must maintain strict Know-Your-Client (KYC) procedures for all clients. This essentially means keeping up to date information and documentation pertaining to those clients which includes, but is not limited to:
- Certified copy of passport. The certification should be no older than three months.
- Certified copy of proof of residential address. The proof of residential address should be no older than three months.
- A full Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Reference Letter from a reputable law firm, accounting firm or bank.
- Ownership / group structure leading to the ultimate beneficial owner(s) (diagrammatical or otherwise).
- Detailed activities of the company.
Certification must be provided by either a Notary Public, Certifying Officer or regulated professional such as a lawyer, accountant or auditor and must include the date of certification.
*It should also be noted that PANGLOBE may at its own discretion request additional information and/or documentation otherwise not noted above